SUMMER BRAZILIAN SOCCER SKILLS CAMP
BSM develops youth talents to bring them to the attention of national
team scouts, college coaches, and professional clubs. Inquire!
This will be the OFFICIAL SUMMER TRAINING CAMP for BSM Elite Academy Teams and premier players in EDP and Northern Counties Soccer League.
# Beginner-Intermediate (Ages 4~13)
# Advanced (Ages 11~13)*
# Boys & Girls
The overall aim of the Brazilian Soccer Skills Camp is to help children experience the fun, technical South American style of playing soccer and learn tricks used by famous soccer players. BSM coaches achieve this goal through repetitions and dynamic activities that create real-game situations.
SOCCER: A special topic is instructed each day: dribbling, ball control, juggling, receiving & passing, crossing & finishing, combination plays, attacking 1v1~2v2, attacking 3v3~5v5, etc…
SWIM: Every day, children jump in the swimming pool located inside the beautiful premise, weather permitting. *Not Included for 2020 for safety precautions*
Inquire for sample daily schedule!
(Extended Hours: 8AM~6PM)
Before-care (8~9AM): $5/day or $20/week
After-care (3~6PM): $20/day or $80/week
* Sibling discount: Each additional child gets 50% off the extended-care fee!
Palisades Park Sports Complex
230 Roosevelt Place.
Palisades Park, NJ
* Advanced curriculum will be offered to middle school players (born in 2007~2009).
* Advanced players will be separated from beginner/intermediate campers.
Speed, Agility, Strength & Conditioning: Improve your physical conditions to impress your coach in the fall season!
Daily Individual Techniques: Crisp ball control, creative dribbling, unpredictable finishing, receiving & passing, crossing, etc.
Tactical Awareness: Quick and correct decision making through constant repetition in conditioned real-game scenarios.
* 1 Jersey + 1 Ball will be provided FREE to each NEW CAMPER. Additional Jerseys can be purchased.
* Lunch and Swimming are NOT included for safety precautions. Fee was decreased accordingly.
BEGINNERS / INTERMEDIATE